Beyond Our Boundaries - Ephesians 3:20-21

Once your mind is expanded, it can never go back to its original size.

Name:
Location: Cross Lanes, West Virginia, United States

I am the minister for the Cross Lanes Church of Christ in Cross Lanes, WV.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Community in Christ

I am currently preaching a series of sermons called "Community in Christ." I would like for anyone who reads this blog to please send me a response.

I would like to know what "Community in Christ" means to you. How do we implement it in churches and communities? What does it look like?

I look forward to your response.

Remember this from Larry James in Dallas, TX. "Reflecting earlier this week on what it would be like to wake up as Mayor of Dallas, Texas got me to thinking about the importance of looking at life as a people through the lense of 'us' or 'we'. 'I' or 'me' or 'my' or 'mine' just doesn't get it. I hope we wake up soon to the truth that when all are cared for more adequately, all of us do better."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home